In any given condo or apartment, you’re going to have a hard time finding space for storage. Some will offer the space necessary to cover at least the essentials, but what about everything else you own? At Tidy Living, we offer a variety of shelving options, but one of our most versatile and convenient options is our tiered wire shelving. They are neutral in color and design, meaning you don’t have to worry about them matching your existing décor. They can also match any of your storage needs, since they come in short 3 tier shelving, medium 4 tier shelving, and taller 5 tier shelving options, making them adaptable to any of your storage needs. Their compact and narrow design means they will fit into any space in your condo or apartment. For example, after you’ve filled your kitchen cupboards to the brim, these wire shelves are the perfect solution to storing your remaining kitchen ware instead of having to shove it in a closet somewhere. The construction is epoxy covered steel, making it highly durable.
Customize Your Shelving to Meet Your Needs
The versatility of these wire shelves cannot be understated. On top of being compact and available in multiple sizes, they are also adjustable. Each shelf can be adjusted for custom fit in 1 inch increments, allowing you to create custom shelving that fits your things and your storage needs. Even the feet are adjustable, giving you the peace of mind that even on an uneven floor, you don’t need to worry about your things falling off the shelf. They also come in either chrome or black, allowing you to match them to the whatever color scheme you may have in a particular room. They can be used to store extra clothes in your bedroom, more towels in your bathroom, books in your living room if your bookcase is full, and so much more. They are also easy to assemble as they don’t require any tools do to so. All poles, shelves, and tapered sleeves can be connected and tightened by hand.
More Storage Ideas
The possibilities with these shelves are simply limitless. They can quadruple your storage capacity while taking up minimal space. We have been impressed by all the creative ways our customers have put these wire shelves to good use. Here are a few more ideas to get you started:
- Gardening Shed: use our wire shelving to organize all your yard equipment.
- Laundry Room: store your detergent, fabric softener, or even a load of clean laundry in a hamper on the bottom shelf,
- Garage: what better way to tidy up the most unorganized space in your house? Use our wire shelving to organize tools, holiday decorations in the off season, sports equipment, and more.
- Home Office: use our wire shelving to organize spare printer paper, ink cartridges, notebooks, and other office supplies.
- Closets: whether it’s a toy closet or your master bedroom walk-in closet, this wire shelving is the perfect tool to organize and keep your belongings off the floor.
At Tidy Living, we aim to provide ways to destress and organize your home. Shop now at www.tidyliving.com.
#TidyLiving #TidyNation #tidy #decor #design #lifestyle #clean #organize #shelving #office #laundry #garage #kitchen #bathroom #wireshelf